Job Search on Black Berry Smart Phones | Monster Launches new application | Jobs on Mobile | Job search on Mobile | Mobile apps for jobs | BlackBerry App World
New Delhi, February: MonsterIndia.com, one of India’s leading online career and recruitment solutions provider, today launched the Monster mobile application for BlackBerry smartphones, to help employers and jobseekers while they are on the move. The free new app is now available for download on BlackBerry App World
The launch of Black Berry apps for Monster India is a step further toward expanding the Monster Mobile Solutions portfolio. Keeping innovation at the heart of all our initiatives, our new mobile application for BlackBerry smart phones caters to the mobile, tech-savvy working population, the compnay said in release.
In the backdrop of a dynamic 24X7 lifestyle, this application will provide both seekers and employers using mobile smart phones the valuable convenience of using Monster’s offerings on the go.
The Monster application for BlackBerry smart phones provides access to all the features and services that are present in Monsterindia.com. It also supports the Universal Search feature on smart phones running the BlackBerry 6 OS and higher, giving users access to Monster’s search technology in the palm of their hands.
Job Search on Black Berry Smart Phones for Job Seekers:
· On the move access: Mobile access to available jobs on Monster.com;
· Search and apply on the move: Ability to view and apply to job postings directly from the BlackBerry smartphone
· Job Alerts: Integrate job alerts with your BlackBerry smartphone to deliver matching jobs directly in your messages inbox
· Manage account on the move: Effortless management of their Monster.com account
For employers Search on Black Berry Smart Phones :
· Mobile access: To post and manage new job postings
· Search on the move: Capability to search and shortlist relevant resumes
What’s more, the new app is a BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) connected app allowing seekers and employers running BBM version 6 (or higher) to easily share the Monster application and search results with their BBM friends.
With this latest offering, Monster continues to meet the needs of seekers and employers by extending its mobile solutions to the global workforce.
Source: Press Release.