LIC AAO Exam Admit Cards Download 2013 | LIC Of India Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Call Letters 2013
Hyderabad, 15 April 2013: Life Insurance Corporation of India, the largest insurance company in India is going to conduct recruitment tests in all over India in the second week of May 2013.
LIC Of India has announced 750 vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in the month of March. The online registration for LIC AAO jobs ends on 4th April 2013.
Candidates who have applied for LIC AAO jobs can download their admit cards/call letters from the first week of May 2013.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Date: 11th and/or 12th May 2013
Download Admit Cards from: 1st week of May 2013 from here: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0004.htm
LIC AAO Exam Pattern:
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers exam will be conducted through online only. There will be 160 objective type questions for 400 marks. The negative mark for each question is ¼ marks. The exam duration is 2.00 hrs.
1. Reasoning Ability: 30 questions — 90 marks
2. Numerical Ability: 30 questions — 90 marks
3. General Knowledge, Current Affairs: 30 questions — 60 marks
4. Computer Knowledge: 30 questions — 60 marks
5. English Language with special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension: 40 questions – 100 marks
For more details see here: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0004.htm