Prasar Bharati Program Executive, Transmission Executive Recruitment Notification 2013 | Executive Jobs in Prasar Bharati | Online Applications For PB Jobs
Hyderabad, 24 March 2013: Prasar Bharati, India’s largest Broadcasting Company, an autonomous body established by Govt. of India is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for Program Executive, Transmission Executive and various other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Prasar Bharati Executive jobs through http://ssconline2.gov.in website.
Name of the post – No. of Vacancies:
1. Program Executive (Group -B) —— 360 posts
2. Transmission Executive (Group -B) —-806 posts
3. Transmission Executive (Production Assistant) Group ‘B’ —– 72 posts
For more details i.e. Zonal wise vacancies, Eligibility for each post, age, reservations, educational qualification etc. available in detailed notification.
Detailed notification is here: prasar bharati jobs
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online by http://ssconline2.gov.in/website.
1. Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through State Bank India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or Net Banking.
2. Application fee is not required for Women, SC/ST and PH candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim, at the time of Interview.
3. No documents are required at the time of submission of application.
Mode of Selection: The selection for the posts will be based on a Written Examination which will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The examination will consist of two papers for all Posts.
Online application forms for Part I registration will be available from 23rd March 2013 to 24th April 2013 and Part II registration will be between 23rd March to 19th April 2013 in http://ssconline2.gov.in website. Candidates have to apply through this channel only. No other mean or mode is acceptable by Prasar Bharti/ Staff Selection Commission.
To know what is Part I registration and Part II registration see in detailed notification.
For more details see in Prasar Bharti / SSC websites.